5/28/2013

Wikis and collaborative learning (Google Docs)


Descriptive Reflection:

 Wikis  and Google Docs help us to find the content we care about, Drive files will now be displayed in a clean, simple card-style. We can swipe between files to see large previews that let us quickly review and discover the information we’re looking for. And if we want to keep some Drive files on our smart phones, we’ll now be able to “download a copy” from the actions menu inside settings.

More often than not, we need to work with others to get things done. Today, working together in Drive is getting even easier with new profile pictures and one-click group chat in google Docs.


 
Students like creating a website to show and share what they are doing. The parents like seeing it too. So, wikispaces will be avery useful tool for the studes which will help them in learning.

Google Docs  is a very helpful and useful tool we can use Google Docs to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations online. Also it is ideal for students working together on presentations and assignments so, they can work together on one document, at the same time! In addition, It automatically records who does what, so an excellent way to assess and monitor who does what.


Critical   Reflection:

Its my first time to use Google docs. I creat my account and started to explore it. I think it is avery useful application. One example of its features is safing the information and enabling people to get ther docs anywhere at any time.If my computer or hard drive were to fail, I’d be able to carry on with a Google Doc writing job at another computer or on my iPad.In an extreme case I could even get at the work from my phone.




I uploaded my important files on my account. 





Me and my group created a PowerPoint presentation and we discussed together using the Google docs comments.



   After I learned about Google docs I started to think seriously in using Google docs to save my documents and upload my important files.







No comments:

Post a Comment