4/05/2013

learning theories & Google apps

When I saw In the plan of the course that we will study the learning theories I said: Ooh what a boring thing!! should we learn about the learning theories in each course?!But when the teacher came and started teaching us the learning theories I enjoyed! I was surprised how could a same topic be a very very boring at a time and enjoyable in other time?!
Actually I learn some thing new in this lecture. the lecture was as a simple as the teacher can. 

After this lecture we studied about the Google applications. the teacher showed us the most important apps. I was actually interested in Google Docs. I created my own account in Google docs and tried to create a document and shared it with my friends. I think it is a very good and helpful applications. 


No comments:

Post a Comment